Monday, March 26, 2007

Crazy

There's been a lot of strange things going on in my life.

I never ceased to be amazed by the number of people who seem to take action that defy rational thought. There's a lot of crazy going around.

Of course, things are never quite as irrational as they seem. Mostly it seems that people are trapped by some kind of illusion about their reality. Theres often quite understandable psychology that's going on behind the scenes. However, the results of peoples illusions can be quite devastating on those around them.

Not that all illusion or crazy is bad. I certainly live within my illusions and craziness. But I think somewhere within any sense of craziness or illusion there has to be some concept of meaning, humanity, and spirituality.

I wonder if values are dying out? I wonder if in a world of massive opportunity and knowledge that people just become apathetic to it all?

Either way I have a new respect for those crazy people who have a sense of value and meaning in their life.

No comments: